The Internet service at your student accommodation will be provided by ASK4. Find out what connection speeds you will receive and read more about the ASK4 service below.
Thank you for visiting ASK4. To view internet speeds in your chosen accommodation, please visit the site by one of the links provided to students.
ASK4 works in partnership with student accommodation providers across the UK to deliver fast, reliable and secure fibre optic broadband and WiFi to more than 150,000 users. ASK4 has been a student Internet specialist since 2005 and provide award-winning customer service through their in-house multi-lingual support team 24/7/365.
Your ASK4 Internet connection will be available to you from the moment you arrive. Some useful tips:
- Bring an Ethernet cable to use our wired Internet service.
- Ensure that you have appropriate and up-to-date anti-virus software installed on your PC/laptop.
- Remember that you do not need to bring your own access point or router if wireless Internet is available at your site. They are not necessary and will only cause service disruption for yourself and others.
- Download the ASK4 app to be able to manage your account, access a host of user guides and connect with Support. Just search “ASK4” in the App Store or Google Play.
The ASK4 App
How To Connect
Once you arrive at your accommodation, here’s how to connect to the ASK4 service:
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the wall socket or connect to the ‘ASK4 Wireless’ WiFi network.
- Visit signup.ask4.com
- Follow the signup wizard to create your account.
If you experience any issues with the Internet service, or if you have any questions, you will need to contact ASK4 directly - not your hall manager. The ASK4 multi-lingual support team are available 24/7/365.
You can also find these contact details, plus a wealth of help and troubleshooting guides, via support.ask4.com and the ASK4 app.
Text and call rates are dependent on your network provider.
You will discover various additional products available to you when you sign up to help you make the most of your ASK4 connection, including 4Backup, 4Connect and 4Connect-Plus.